MSP’s Save You Time, Money, Resources, and Reputation.
Not all MSP’s are created equally
Not all MSP’s are created equally. Sure, we all say we handle your IT, but what does that mean? 3rd Element acts as your CIO or CTO. We help you take your business strategic plan and align an IT plan to it. This helps you save money, since you’re not tossing buckets of cash at every cool techie gadget that comes along. We also get to know you and how your business functions. This allows us to help you refine the efficiency of everyday tasks putting you ahead of your competition.
The next thing we help you save is time. 3rd Element doesn’t believe in unscheduled downtime. Issues, if you have them are solved immediately by staff that is available 24/7. Because your business is never down, your employees stay more productive, saving you both time and money.
Now, let’s talk about resources. You don’t have to have someone on staff who can also fix your stuff when they aren’t doing their real job. That staff person gets to focus on their real job so you don’t need yet another person to do one job. You get an entire team of IT people all with specializations, certifications, and deep levels of technical knowledge. The best part of that, is that we can talk to you and your staff without using geek speak so you can understand us.
Lastly, we want to address your reputation. How bad do you look to your clients when you say, “Our computers are down”? What about when you show up somewhere with an ancient laptop? What do your clients think when your phone lines are staticy? How do you address clients that would much rather communicate over chat or video? When you aren’t able to stay ahead of current technology your reputation takes the hit.
So, let’s sum up this MSPs save you time, money, resources, and reputation thing with some easy bullet points.
- Flat, monthly rate
- Repair fees, routine maintenance, support – everything is included
- This makes budgeting for IT a real possibility – no surprises
- You can invest this money elsewhere – use it to grow your business, educate your staff, expand your reach, etc.
- Forget about downtime – issues are resolved immediately
- Support is available 24/7 – which means your staff won’t have to sit around waiting for help
- Save time and stay productive
- No longer worry about fixing things in-house
- You will have a team of experts dedicated to helping you – which means your staff can actually do their jobs
- Save resources and keep your team doing what they do best – leave the specs and bytes to a team who actually knows specs and bytes
Save Your Reputation
- Keep outdated, inept technology out of your business
- Remain modern and well-oiled, and benefit from a more positive reputation
- Save face and gain a stronger competitive edge